12/12/09

Christmas Craziness


Two weeks to Christmas.... Yikes!

Well I just put out the decorations and hung the wreath on the door as of Yesterday. Yes I know I'm quite behind but things as usual are crazy around here. My goal this year has been to not buy a single present and so far so good. If I can't make it I'm not giving it. It takes a bit more time but , I think I might be able to do it. I'm almost done and I only have about 5 presents left to go. Totally do able right??? There are a couple of things that "Santa" might have to buy but most of that is for the stockings and that's stuff like toothbrushes and toothpaste etc..

Okay so to the point. I don't know if anyone has ever read this blog but if there are any that do here is something super cute and free that you should try. Especially if you have little kids. My daughter and son were so excited when they saw this.

Sympatico.ca has set up this video email message from Santa to your kids that includes their names, age, pictures, what they would like where they live etc... It is really well done and when he says the things pertaining to your child it is without the computer generated choppiness. Best of all it's FREE. I had so much fun with this that I sent some to my sisters. You get a couple of different options as to what will be said. I recommend that if the child is two and up the more enjoyable option is the one geared for children aged 3 and up. So here's the link and have fun!

http://santa.sympatico.ca/watch/613241527333d6e138f429100304df50


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment